"Stephanie Eskins Gleason earned the honor of Provost’s Circle designation. She has demonstrated an exceptional and long-standing commitment to excellence in instruction at Strayer University. Her work is integral to our ability to achieve our mission – providing students access to a high quality education.
Dean of Strayer University Online
Not only does she help clients bring their ideas to fruition, Stephanie's unique blend of strategic thinking and pragmatic implementation has resulted in award-winning learning solutions, including:
- Strayer University Provost Circle
- Educational Press Distinguished Achievement Award, Best Science Web Site for Educators, for National Wildlife Federation's Happening Habitats distance learning program
- Brandon Hall Outstanding Learning Initiatives
for using National Wildlife Federation's Wildlife University™ distance learning program to build organizational capacity
- Learning Times Innovations in Information Services Award for creating an innovative distance learning program to educate the general public about
what they can do to conserve the environment in their own yard or community
- PeopleSoft Spotlight Award for creation of
high-energy learning experiences that resulted in
100% "Perfect Teaches"
- Brandon Hall Internet and Multimedia Technology Award for American Management System's New Employee On-boarding virtual reality program
2013 Best of Business Award Winner
As a judge for the Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards and the Oracle Education Foundation ThinkQuest competition, Stephanie benefits from unique access
to best practices and innovative content treatments from all over the world.
The SBCA "Best of Business" Award Program recognizes the top 5% of small businesses throughout the country. Using consumer feedback and other research, the SBCA identifies companies that we believe have demonstrated what makes small businesses a vital part of the American economy. The selection committee chooses the award winners from nominees based off information taken from monthly surveys administered by the SBCA, a review of consumer rankings, and other consumer reports. Award winners are a valuable asset to their community and exemplify what makes small businesses great.